IS THIS FOR ME
lift Women’s Foundation is here to break down the barriers in place when it comes to accessing capital. Today, nearly 70% of women in the world are microfinance clients.
Through our foundation, we want to provide small, manageable loans to help women in our community launch or grow their businesses. It is important to us that the payments are affordable and consistent through the life of the loan. Thanks to our partnership with IHMVCU, we created a program to meet these goals.
Am I eligible? If you meet all of the below, YES!
- Age 18 and older
- Owner or future owner of a small woman owned, or woman centered business
- Meet all federal, state, and local business regulations
- Be current on all sales and income taxes
Check out our simple guidelines:
Loans are available to woman owned or woman centered businesses such as, but not limited to:
- Licensure expenditures
- Licensed childcare and education sites
- Hair salons – products for women such as wigs, weaves, skin products
- Clothing stores – including ethnic attire, shoes, undergarments for those hard to fit
- Gardening and yard work
- Help at home businesses – for disabled, elderly
- Operating expenses: accounting, online/website expenses
- Equipment – new or repair
- Expenses to establish a cottage food industry
- Other enterprises that are aimed to empower local women entrepreneur
Loans can be made up to $5,000
Still unsure or are you ready to apply? We are here to help you along the way. Let’s connect soon!